Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Should I ?





SEEKING TRUCK FLOAT RIDER FOR MARDI GRAS DAY (NEW ORLEANS, LA)
Date: 2009-09-16, 12:17PM CDT
Reply to: see below

SEEKING TRUCK FLOAT RIDERS FOR MARDI GRAS DAY, FEB. 16, 2010! WE ARE FAMILY GROUP, WESTBANK ALL AROUND SURVIVORS CARNIVAL CREW. WE HAVE A TRUCK FLOAT THAT PARADES WITH THE KREW OF ELKS ON FAT TUESDAY. THE PARADE FOLLOWS BEHIND REX AND TRAVELS DOWN ST. CHARLES STREET AND CANAL STREET. WE ARE SEEKING INTERESTED RIDERS. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PARADE FEE PLEASE CONTACT CYNTHIA

Craigslist is full of opportunity down here. I just signed up for the internet yesterday and since being online I have applied for jobs, watched several tv shows, chatted and facebooked old friends, caught up on politics, watched the VMAs, and read the lincoln journal star.

It has been about 2 years since I've had the internet in my place of residence and even then, I didn't do much online. But now, its like I'm discovering what all the fuss is about... isn't that pathetic?

So yea, I'm thinking about signing up to sit on this float - I mean - they make it clear that they are a family group and I am all about keeping it clean, so no worries there mom. And what an opportunity. Its probably the only experience that I will have in common with the cast of real world season 9. Unless I get a public access show..

No comments:

Post a Comment