Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brushes with celebrity

Ok so

last friday we were flyering for the neigbhorhood's halloween party and we came upon a rap video shoot... no kidding. And the older ladies from the hood were sitting out on their lawn chairs watching waiting for their time to get in the video and it was on the way

this week i got a message on twitter from a fellow organizer whose husband ran for NE Senate and she said 'is this you..' and linked to some video I couldn't access and I shudder to think what it could be but I don't think it was me at all -

then tonight there was some movie called the mechanic starring donald sutherland and others being filmed out the neighborhood. I didn't make it out to be watched but man.. ridiculous these brushes with celebrity

there are more that are less removed but they involve Emeril and Obama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment